Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day 2012

Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone!!  Here's wishing you all a safe and hopefully fun weekend.  I have to work this weekend Pet Sitting, but I love my job so it's not really work to me.  We do have a little relaxation planned for late tonight.  We are going to hear a friends band at a local pub.  Hopefully I can get a short nap in later today, because I will be falling asleep by the time they come on otherwise......LOL! I am the early to bed, early to rise kinda gal!  Hubby is out helping Friends move now so he will be ready for a snooze when he gets back later this afternoon I'm sure.  Any way, Just wanted to pop by and say Hi.  Be safe and enjoy your weekend!

Ohhhh and I almost forgot, THANK YOU Linda K, for becoming my first Follower of my blog! WOOHOO!!


Until next time....
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog.. I love the color and the polka dots too! You do such beautiful work!
    Hugs! Kathie in Fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy for stopping by and leaving me some love.....

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....