Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My little Crafting Area

Evening everyone.  I finally got my craft area in shape enough that I felt it was OK to show.  My area for crafting and soaping is in my kitchen.  So here are the pictures.  Please tell me what you and think and I would love to see your space too.  (The pull out counter actually extends a lot further but it would not fit in picture if I had it all the way out.)








 Alright, I shared with you, now it's your turn.......LOL :)  Or just leave me a comment, Love hearing from everyone.

Until next time,
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. I love your craft area! Its so nice to have such a special place for yourself! Hugs! Kathie in Fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crafting space looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies, I love my new craft area tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris, looks like you have your craft space arranged very well so as to get maximum use of your space. I need to do that very thing, as I spend way too much time hunting for materials. Yours looks so neat & organized. Glad to read that you got to have fun at your stamp show. Ummm lots of fun....so much to see & check out the new things. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, yes the Convention was fun....I spent 3 hours shopping and browsing and visiting with vendors. Just a lot of fun for me. And yeah, my craft area is organized for now, but we all know what happens in our craft area.....so it will last long, but for now I am trying to keep it organized. But who said Crafting meant organized anyway, right LOL...................Thanks for the Love :)

      Delete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....