Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Morning all and Happy Thursday.   Sorry I haven't posted in the pasted days.... Been helping out  a friend who runs a house cleaning biz who is short handed and going on vacation for a few weeks and asked me to step in while she is gone.  Needless to say I've been getting dirty cleaning rather than crafting, LOL......  But I did get time yesterday afternoon to make 2 cards for Birthdays and that I plan to enter in a few Challenges.  But unfortunately you'll have to wait til later today to see them, gotta go clean some houses!!  But do check back later today to see what I have come up with.  

Oh and we have another new follower, YAY!  Only 7 more needed until  the blog candy can find a new home with one of my lovely followers!  

Gotta run,
See you all later today.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....