Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm alittle bummed out, but not discouraged........

Hi all.  I made this card Friday to apply for a Design Team Position at 'Created with Love Blog, that was not made public, so I could not share it with you then, BUT the Challenge Blog owners decided at this time that they are not going to add anyone.  Sad face time :(  ........It was made with an image they sent me and I had to color it colored pencils and OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits) and create something. So I did this easy side step card.  Oh well I had a lot of fun making the card anyway. And it fits several challenges going on right now.  So I am entering in it the following Challenges:


Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too- Pumpkins


Even though I did make the DT at "Created with Love blog",  I am very happy with this card.  It will be going out in the mail to someone special soon.  

Have a nice evening.

Until next time
BYE Now

6 comments:

  1. Such a perfect Fall card and lovely colouring of that pumpkin :) Fab card design and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the coloring. Found your blog on Outlawz and now following.

    Olivia
    Ormcraftynights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! Love your coloring! Sorry the DT thing didn't work out. :( It is a bummer-but keep going. You make beautiful cards so keep applying and trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining us at DigiHaven.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very autumnal! Thank you for joining us at Ecelectic Ellapu's first challenge!
    Claire xx
    Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....