Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Digi Store and Blog

Howdy Ya'll.  I have a long day today so I am posting a bit earlier than normal.  Today is my part time house cleaning job and I have Pet Sitting visits scheduled too.  So I'll be in and out most of the day.  Any way I wanted to tell everyone to come on over and visit "The Stamping Shack Store".  This is where I am on the DT  at.  They have some of the cutest digital images around and there are a lot more coming too.  I'll be doing a Blog Post this Sunday morning, Nov. 4th, 2012 on the Stamping Shack Blog. Please do come by and visit and leave some love.  I'm creating a Card Project with a  new digi stamp, so come check it out on Sunday. And there are some other fabulous ladies on the DT that you definitely should check out!   So I can't show you my card project for sunday's blog post on the stamping shack blog, but I can show you a quick and I mean quick thank you card I made for a friend.  Ted makes us the best homemade bread and will not take anything in return so I made this cute lil owl card for him.  See told you it was very quick to make!  I am a big Owl fan as many of you know.........thought it was Guy appropriate, don't you?

         And now here is a cool Halloween RAK I rec'd in the mail yesterday from another Card Making Friend, Lynn E., from a Yahoo Group I belong to.                                                                                              
  
         
    It's cool don't ya think?  I really like it!  Thanks Lynn.
OK well that is all I have for you for today.  Need to finish my coffee and get my day started. It's gonna be a busy one!  Hope your day is uneventful!

Until next time,
Bye Ya'll

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....