Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sneak Peak of what's coming in December

Hi everyone.  Thanks for popping by my blog today.  I have a little sneak peak of what I am working on for The Stamping Shack Blog that I am a Design team member of.  I hope you all will pop over to the blog and check out all the DT members works and don't forget that we have our very 1st Challenge going on now thru Nov. 29th.  It's "Anything Goes" so please come join in the fun, we all would love it!  And now for a "peak" at the digi's, from The Stamping Shack, I'll be using in December.  Ha ha, now you have to come back to see what they are all about.  Also don't forget that The Stamping Shack Store has a lot of wonderful, cute & quirky digital images at great prices and they offer a once a week Facebook Image special too.  Now go over there right now and book mark them to visit often.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Have a wonderful Day!

Until Next Time........................
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you make with all those colourings I can see!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....