Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tueday Color Challenge




Good Morning everyone!  Today is the 1st Tuesday of my Guest Design Team Spot on the Oultlawz Group.  I am very excited to have been asked to do this.  It kinda makes me feel special that they like my creations enough to ask me to join in the fun.   So let's get this party started! 

Here is the picture of the colors we have to work with and the twist is to make it vintage.  You be the judge, but I think mine is fairly Vintage, at least I think so.   And here is my Vintage Card.  I tried to distress the lil girl image a bit to make it more vintage looking, I guess it looks OK.  And I only had a lighter tan so I that's what I went with!





Well you have a wonderful day.  I am off to pack camping gear for our annual camping trip this coming weekend, with 40 - 50 of our closet friends.  I love camping and am looking forward to it very much.

And don't forget come visit the Outlawz group Tuesday Color Challenge and hopefully you'll decide to join in  the fun!  

Until next time........................

6 comments:

  1. great vintage lookink card .xox mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you succeeded wonderfully well in creating vintage. The faint music background behind your image is really a neat idea too, and the lace borders....all looks very vintage to me! Congrats on getting on the DT. I'm not surprised you were asked...your cards are so pretty. Good luck, and TFS. Loved the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, Thanks for the Love.....I'm nervous, but having fun with it! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....