Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Color Challenge

Hi everyone.  Sorry it's been week since my last post, but sometime life takes over.  We had our Annual weekend once a year getaway camping trip(it was a blast)  this past weekend and I had a lot to do to prepare.  Beside finding someone we trusted to stay with MIL all weekend  and Pet Sitting has picked up so needless to say I was a bit busy.  But I did find time to create this little table decoration for Thanksgiving time. I colored the digi image, called Autumn Girl from the Lilyputs Range at The Stamping Shack, with Copic markers layered the colored paper on green card base and embellished with the leaves and flowers. Then added the printed text.  It's for the the weekly Tuesday Color Challenge over at Outlawz.   Here is the color choices and twist we have to work with this week.


 Lovely isn't it.  I love these colors! Very Fall, Thanksgiving theme to me!
 And here is my table decoration:



OK so there it is.  I am very happy with it.  I even added the stand to the back to keep it standing nicely.There is a web site I love to visit by a very cool Lady named Christina.  Her website is: Card-making-magic.com .  She as tons of tutorials and one on this Lil stand.....Check her out she has tons of stuff to share.  Well time to get busy with house work, YUK!  Do check back because we over at The Stamping Shack are having our 1st Stamping Shack Blog Challenge "Anything Goes" on Nov.15th.  So come see what I came up with and then visit the stamping shacks Blog to see what the other design team members have come up with to inspire you to play along and I hope you will.  And don't forget we'd love for you to join in the fun over at Outlawz too!

Until next time,
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....