Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Color Challenge

Morning all, It's time again for the weekly Tuesday Color Challenge over on Outlawz Challenges.  I had fun making this card, it went to my BF for her Birthday.  I even tried to color the cat spotted like he really is.....  So here are is the color palette for this week and the twist was to add fabric.  I used some old lace fabric and added some gold color to it.  I like the finished product, what about you all, How did I do?  

                        Here it is.  The digi is called "Gifts Galore" and can be purchased over at The Stamping Shack.  They have some of the darn cutest digi's around!  

That's all for today.  Have a fun one.

Until next time....
Bye Y'all

3 comments:

  1. Sweet design, Chris. Terrific bow. Thanks for guest designing with us this month. It is great to see your talent.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image Chris and your desing is fab - I love that lace bow, gorjuss!!
    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....