Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays to All



Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone who visits here.  I hope everyone who celebrates the Holiday has a most beautiful day however you get to spend it.  I will be sharing my day with my dear Husband and Mom-in-law. And a bunch of fury friends that I will be going to visit several times today.  It's supposed to be cool and rainy today, not much like the Christmas's I remember, but it's what's in your heart that matters not the weather or even the gifts!!  :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings to all.


With much love and hugs,
Have a wonderful Day!

Until next time....
By Bye


1 comment:

  1. Chris, Thanks for the pictures of your beautiful tree. I hope you had a wonderfully Merry Christmas, and you spent it with those you love. Best Christmas present you could have. Look forward to visiting and seeing more of your lovely creations in 2013. Until then, Happy New Year & many hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....