Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Hump Day, It's a great day!

Hi to all my crafty friends and a warm welcome to 2 more followers! Hope you find lots of inspiration and enjoy stopping by and do leave me some comment love, I do read them all it makes my day! 

And now for some cool news.  I entered my Holiday Tissue Box Cover in a Challenge over at GeckoGalz Yahoo Group.  The Challenge was called DECK THE HALLS, and Yep you guessed It, I was the winner, WOOHOO!!  This box was also a Featured Gallery item over at the Outlawz Group 2 weeks back too.   So anyways, for what I won from the GeckoGalz Yahoo Group Challenge.  I won a whole years worth of once a month down loading, of 1 Collage sheet.  How fun is this!!  If you have never visited this site and their Yahoo group, it so worth it.  I love them, even if I had not won, they are so cool!! Here is there Website:   www.geckogalz.com  and for their Yahoo group Look up: "GeckoGalzpapercrafting" in the gropus search.  They have a blog to and it is:  http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com.    Please check them out if you love funky, retro type paper crafting stuff, I don't think you'll be disappointed!.

Here is the Tissue Box Cover I made that was featured and was a winner, for those who missed it when I did the tutorial on making it for The Stamping Shack, where I am on the design team.  The elf image is from the stamping shack store.  
OK that's all for now.  Have a great Wednesday.

Until next time,
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....