Sunday, December 23, 2012

Quick Holiday Gift Card Holder

Hi, Chris here, my turn on The Stamping Shack DT to do a blog project. So here I am with a really quick project to house those little gift cards we all buy this time of year.

To make this gift card holder, that bears lots of Christmas cheer, fold an A2 (invitation size) envelope in half. Cut inside flap at center crease. Moisten to close only the left flap and cut off other half of flap. 





Decorate front as desired using colorful papers, images and add a ribbon to tie card closed. I used the image from The Stamping Shack store called: Cat’s Chorus.  I colored it with color pencils and OMS. Then attached ribbon around card after gluing down patterned paper, leaving a tale in front and back. Then attach image with some scrap paper behind it, cut to size right over the ribbon on front.  I also ran some glue runner on ribbon on back side, to keep it in place.  



Now for interior, decorate the inside of the card as desired, making sure to include both the recipient's name (To: ) and your own ( From ).  Insert your gift card in the pocket. That’s it your all done! 


That's all for me for today......

Have a beautiful Christmas Day and a wonderful New Year’s too.  
See You Next Year.

Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....