Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthday Card and Clor Challenge all in one

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by.  I wanted to join in the fun over at the Outlawz Color Challenge this week and I was in need of a birthday card for a girlfriend.  So I made one card to fit both!  The color choices this week for the color challenge are:

Soooo, here's what I came up with, this is a simple card but very girlie!  I think that the punched border and the bling will pass for texture. At least I thought it did anyway!  It's my friend Kathy's birthday today and we are going to a small get together at the local pub this evening for drinks and celebrating.  I also made her some of my handmade soaps, lotion and shower gel in her favorite scents.  I am only hoping the rain lets up a bit before we have to head out, I hate driving in rain.......
That's all I have for today.

Until next time
TTFN

1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....