Thursday, January 3, 2013

Getting things back to normal!

Hello and Happy 2013 to all of you who visit here.  I am happy to say we had a wonderful Holiday and a nice New Year's. Hoping you and yours had a great holiday season too.  I am finally feeling like things are getting back to normal.  Been busy UN-decorating the house today, it's the first chance I've had with all the Pet Sitting visits I was doing.  But need to take a break so I wanted to share a cute CAS Card I made for the TUESDAY COLOR Challenge over at the Outlawz site.  The Color scheme this week is:  Lt Blue, Mellon and Lt Turquoise.  And we have to add some twine.   I used a free image from a sheet of ephemera from the Gecko Galz.  You should go by and grab your free sheet too.  They have some really cool images.  So here is my card, it's also going to be my Step Dad's Birthday Card too.  I think he will like it a lot. 


Also going to enter this in a few challenges listed below.


1 comment:

  1. Chris, this is a beautiful card! I love that pretty image, your design, the lovely papers & colors, too! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....