Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Color Challenge & a RAK

Evening all.  Made a few cards today. The 1st was for the Outlawz Group, Tuesday Color Challenge.  I was in the mood to play with my rubber stamps a bit today.  Here are the colors for this week, and the inspiring hhoto is way to cute, don't you agree?
 And so here is what I came up with, the inside has a verse about Friends. 
But I still needed to have some cards on hand to send as RAKS (Randon Acts of Kindess) to friends in several different Groups I belong too.  I still need a few more but at least I started on them right.  Well here is one, it will be going out as a February Rak in a day or two.  I like it a lot, simple but fun. Here it is:
That's all I have for this evening.  Hoping to get more Valentines and RAKS done this week.  I do have to work tomorrow and Thursday mornings, but I still hope to get more done, time permitting.  Have a wonderful night and thanks for stopping by.

Until next visit,
Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Wow Chris these are both beautiful I love them both. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....