Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Facebook Stamp of the Week - Stamping Shack

Good Morning all.  Today I wanted to share a card I made for the Stamping Shacks Face book Image of the week.  This digi image is called Japanese Dolly in the Orange Bird Studio Range and can be purchased from The Stamping Shack store.  She is really adorable, don't you agree.  Here is the card I created with her.  I used Watercolor pencils and OMS to color her. Used spellbinder die, Resplendent  Rectangles, clear stamp phrase, and lots of bling and lace, & flowers from Recollections.  Hope you like it and be sure to visit the Stamping Shack's face book page for more inspiration from some of my other Design Team mates and the to see the Digi specialAnd now for my card:


Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. Hope you enjoy what you see and do leave some comment love, I read them all and I do reciprocate.  And maybe even you'll decide to follow me, I'd really like that too! (blushing).

Until next time
Tootles 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....