Thursday, February 28, 2013

More Easter and St. Patrick's Day

Good evening all.  As I promised I am back with two more cards to share.  I made another Easter card and a St.Patrick's day card for my step Dad.  The first card is similar to the other Easter Card but it's just A4 die cut with the grand nestabilities oval and embossed.  Added some orange and green flowers and spellbinder Leaf die cuts.  Used a Fancy Tag die and of course added more bling rhinestone swirls  The Shamrocks card is very basic, just patterned shamrock paper cut slightly smaller than the card base. Added small panel of dark green paper with 2 - 3dimensional shamrocks and a bit of green twine.  Like I said very basic, but suits my needs.  Now here are the cards:


Well that's all I have for you tonight.  But do check back tomorrow morning for another Card for the Challenge that's starting at the Stamping Shack where I am a DT member. 

Until next time,
  Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Easter card Chris and an unusual St Pat's card too, my you have been busy!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....