Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine for our family friend Bill O

Evening all. First I want to say Hello and welcome to 2 new followers of my blog.  Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog. I hope you are inspired and enjoy visiting often.  I 'm happy you came by.  And now I have a card to share that I made for a Guy friend.  This is for a dear older friend of the family who was my Father in Law's best buddy.  He is a very dear man. I really tried to make this more manly.  I used a Tim Holtz cling stamp, Bazzill basics paper in red and cream, RibbonFX skinny red ribbon, Xyron tape runner, patterned paper from Lost and Found paper pad, Red Ala mode pigment ink from Hampton Art & some black gem stone bling.  After all is said and done, I am very happy.  Hubby even said it was "really cool".  And he's a tough critic, honest but tough, LOL.  Anyways, I like it!  So here it is. 

Well I do believe this card will be well received by our friend Bill.  So that is all I have for you today.  Stop back again soon to see what else I've been working on.....

DRATS computer overheated and crashed before I could add the challenges I am entering this card in.  So here they are:

Created with love - Valentine's theme
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Through the Craft room door - Anything goes 
Crafty Blogger Network- Anything goes
Until next time
TTYS (talk to you soon) :)

4 comments:

  1. Really nice Chris, masculine enough but still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris...thanks for the comment you left me...I am now a follower of yours. I love the GG papers, etc. and their challenges. So I will be seeing your work on the Yahoo Group Page also...Also went to the STamping Shack and hope I can create something for that challenge...I am also addicted to paper crafting and challenges...lol! See you around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi honey good imagination like it.
    xox mom

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....