Thursday, February 21, 2013

What are you working on?

Afternoon everyone.  Well wanted to have something ready by today to show, but as life has been keeping away from my crafty spot.  So I thought I'd share what's on my craft space today.  It's a bit messy because I have several projects going at one time all the time......So here's whats on my craft counter today, LOL!  Look closely and you'll see the card I rec'd today from a sweet online friend, Linda K.  It's a Bestie Image by Sherri Baldy, a cute little mermaid in teal.  Thanks Linda, I Love It.


OK. So any ideas what I'm working on?  There's several projects happening in there.  I usually lay stuff out all over my area and walk by it trying different thing until I get something I am happy with then put it all together.  Well really just didn't want to be gone from here to long. Have a fun rest of your day and show me what's on your crafty counters..... :)

Until Next time,
Crafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....