Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 made and 3 more to go

Howdy all, just thought I'd pop in and share 3 Easter Cards I made yesterday.  I still need 3 more.....
So with out further ado here are the cards.  I'm in a big hurry to go on some Pet Sitting runs but did  want to share these cards with everyone.  If you  have any questions on their making feel free to ask. 




Well there you have it, now I need to make 3 more sometime soon!  Hope everyone has a wonderful over the hump day.

Until next time,
 Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Hi There!

    Thanks for participating in the Great Impressions Stamps Bunny Hop the other day....Doing a little happy dance for you...you may want to check out this link for the winners :)

    http://greatimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2013/03/bunny-hop-winners.html

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....