Saturday, May 18, 2013

2 new Cards

HI and Happy Saturday.  It's a beautiful day here in Texas, a little on the warm side but I love the heat! I made a couple cards yesterday for 2 birthdays and a Thank You for some friends for their boss.  One Birthday card I can not show b/c it's for a friend and I know she would see it here and i want to surprise her. But here are the other 2 cards.




That's all for today.  Be sure to check back Monday for my DT card for Created with Love Challenges. 

Until Next Time
Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, great job on 2 fab cards. I especially liked the circle one, it has a very 'Celtic' look to me. Very classy. And your boat card would make a terrific masculine card. Very well executed...TFS

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....