Monday, May 20, 2013

Lace and Ribbon Challenge 42

Morning Peeps!  It's that time again, another challenge over at Created with Love Challenges.  This week the theme is Lace and Ribbon.  I had a blast making this card, is it not just "sew" cute....lol could not help my self sorry!  But it really is cute.  Not sure who this will be going to but it was fun to make.  I am sure I'll find the perfect person to send it off to.  Hope you take a moment to stop by CWLC site and decide to join in the fun, you might just win a great prize, who knows! 

Well that's all I have for you today.  Hope you have fun day and thanks for popping in today and visiting, I really appreciate it.  Hugs to all.

Until next time
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....