Thursday, May 2, 2013

WOOHOO, Sharing some fun Retro Products

Hello everyone. I am just bursting at the seams to share with you all, finally, the 5 projects I made for my guest  artist spot over at Gecko Galz.  I was asked to created five retro themed items for show on their blog. I will have my projects there for the whole month.  All the images and paper used for my 
projects are from Gecko Galz  Alright now for the projects......



 









 






Ok so there you have it.  It was a lot of fun creating all these items for the Gecko Galz blog.  I love the retro vntage stuff so this was actually right up my alley.  Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did making them.  Let me know what you think of all this very vintage stuff.....

Until next time
Tootles  
 

1 comment:

  1. Super great projects Chris. Love how you used the GG images. I won the collection and wasn't sure what to do with the male themed items...but you have inspired me to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....