Sunday, June 16, 2013

A new card

Hello and a very happy Sunday to all.  First thanks for stopping by and leaving all the sweet comments.  I do read everyone on them and it means so much to me to get them, Thank You!

Now I made a card yesterday and it's a Thinking of you card.  I got a new Martha Stewart Punch, one of those ones that punch all over the page.  It's called "Caning Pattern".  I Love it, Love it Love it! It's so pretty.  I made a very simple card.  I used ivory card blank, some pretty Yellow floral scrap paper I had around and of course the punch.  Layered the two up one one side of card from added a small lace ribbon and some shimmery bling.  I then embossed Thinking of you.  I really like the way it turned out, kinda has a oriental feel to it.  And Here it is:


I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Card Camp #21  -  Bingo Card - choose 3 

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes 

Have a fun Day!

Until Next Time,
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....