Monday, June 17, 2013

DT Post - Challenge #46 My favorite things

Morning Crafty Peeps.   Just popping by with my DT card for the Challenge over at Created with Love Challenge Blog.  This week Challenge 46 is My favorite Things.  So choose your fav color, craft technique, whatever.  I used my Fav Color at the moment Orange, my Fav Technique is Stamping & Coloring (still learning to color better) & I love Polka Dots and Bling!  I adore accessories, hats, shoes, scarfs you name it!  Hence the image I chose..... Hatties Hat from Digi Darla.  Hope you enjoy the card.  And hope it inspires you to head on over to Created with Love Challenge Blog and create something fun for our challenge.  Just remember to follow the Rules and have fun! Here's my creation:


Do stop by again, I am working on some Fun Thank You Cards that I will post soon.  Have a wonderful start to your week.  

Until Next Time,
Craft On








No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....