Monday, July 22, 2013

DT Post for Challenge #51 - All About Dogs

Hello everyone.  Soo this week's DT post and Challenge over at CWLC Blog is "For dogs".  Your creations need to have something to do with dogs. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stamp N Doodle.  And the digi image I used from them is called "A dogs work is never done."   I colored the image of the mice and dog with colored pencils and then backed with some bazzill paper to match then attached this onto a white card base.  Made the sentiment with a Spellbinders tag and used yellow chalk to highlight a bit around the words. attached with foam dots then I sprayed a very light layer of pearl shimmer mist all over card front.  After it dried I put on the cute summer beach accessories with foam dots.  And that's it all done.  Hope you like it and hope your staying cool where ever you are today.   Hope to see your creations over on the challenge site.



Have great Monday.

Unitl next time,
 Stay Cool......

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is just cute as can be. Love all the embellies you added to this nifty image, and great pencil coloring, BTW. Lots of texture to enjoy on this one, and your matting colors were wonderful with all your image colors. Stay cool, hope the a/c keeps working. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....