Monday, August 19, 2013

DT Post - CWLC Blog Challenge #54 - Something Sweet

Howdy and Happy Monday everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today to see my newest DT Post for CWLC Blog.  This week's theme is "Something Sweet" and our sponsor this week is Limited Runs.  The image I used from them is called Cinnamon Swirl. I decided to print the digi on the larger side and make it the actual card. Colored the straw and cup with Copics then added some blue and red Stickles to the topping.  Then I made a small tan bow from ribbon and added to cup with glue dot.  The inside says "Have a sweet birthday".
This one has been mailed off to a sweet male friend in a card group I'm in, who  makes awesome cards, for his Birthday.  I think he will like it, at least I hope so.  Now here's the card:


I hope you decided to join us this week for this fun, fun challenge and for a chance at a great prize.  Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.  Now pop over to the CWLC Blog for some more sweet inspiration from my other team mates. 

Until Next Time
Have a Sweet Day.......

1 comment:

  1. A great card, great copic coloring too! Your stickles on the icing looked so realistic. Loved your idea of printing the digi & turning into a card. I've just used my 1st digi ever, and working on a 2nd, trying to add paper piecing (tiny bits too, so lots of patience req'd. Don't think I'll do much of this). Your friend is sure to love this unique card. It's wonderful - all about it! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....