Monday, August 12, 2013

Washi Tape Cards


Hello there crafty friends.  I have 2 cards to share with you all, that I made with WASHI TAPE.  Now I have a whole basket of these rolls of tape, but do I use them enough, NO.  Is it just me or do you all have things you just plain get and forget about.... why is that??  Well any way I need a couple more Thank you cards so I pulled out that basket of washi tape and here is what I came up with.  The green and red card is for Card Camp an Online group I'm in and our challenge this week was to make a card (not a xmas card) using traditional christmas red and green with a touch of gold or silver. And here they are........





 OK, so there you have 2 washi tape cards, boy these where quick and fun create.  Well that's all for now.  Oh I almost forget to say Howdy and a big TX welcome to all my new followers.  Hope you stop by often and leave some
love too. Have a wonderful day all.

Until Next Time 
Tootles





 

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    I saw you over at Outlawz and wanted to come visit so I could become your newest follower. Hope you can visit me too when you get a chance.
    You are spot on when you say we "get and forget" supplies. My hubby and I just set up a larger area in our basement for my crafting. It's amazing how many things I had that I'd forgotten about...a little embarrassing, actually!
    I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    queenbeepapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Chris these are great cards, I have never used washi tape so this would be new for me. But looks like I may have to try it. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....