Monday, October 14, 2013

Last of the Fall Cards, I think....

Well hope everyone is doing well today.  It is still raining like crazy here off and on and they say it will continue thru Wednesday sometime.  As promised here are the last of my fall / thanksgiving cards, at least I think it is......LOl.




                Entered this card, above, in the following Challenge(s):


Tammy's Scraping Corner - Fall Colors

Fresh Brewed blog   - Pumpkin or Pumpkin colors







All 3 cards where made with a new Die that I just had to have when I stopped by Archiver', it's made by Taylored Expressions and it's called Quarter Foil.  It cuts so beautifully, used it in my Grand Calibur.  I glued the die to some patterned scrap paper attached with glue to card fronts and then embellished with recollections items.  They where quick to make and I am happy with the result.  Hope you enjoy seeing them.  And thanks again for stopping by my little piece of the online crafting world.  Please do leave me some love, I read them all and do my best to reciprocate the love.

Until next time
Have a fun crafty day!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Chris. Liking your new profile photo picture. Really do love your cards with this fab new die. Outstanding backgrounds too, and your die emphasized the colors so beautifully. Hope all things are going well in your part of the country...no flooding I hope. We've not had rain, and last week was perfect Fall weather. Today has been overcast, looking like rain, but none called for. Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fall cards Chris. I saw these on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Autumn cards, loving the Trefoil background.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! I really like those backgrounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT Fall cards.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Autumn cards. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking the other day how I HATE to use certain papers when creating because the layers hide them and do not show off their beautiful patterns. This card is perfect!!! I love the diecut over the patterned paper. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for playing along at our Monthly Prize Challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design. I just LOVE that die!! Thanks for joining our "Fall Colors" challenge this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created some great cards, I love that new die. Thanks for joining us this week for "Fall Colors."
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....