Saturday, November 23, 2013

Challenge cards

Hello all.  Just popping in to share 2 cards.  The first one is from my weekly challenge for  the group I belong to Card Camp.  The challenge was to use black and gold and bling.  And here is what I did. After the fact i thought maybe it had to much, what do you think??


 And now this 2nd card is for a challenge over at Gecko Galz, it's for the November Color Challenge - Fall colors. And it will be going to my parents as their Thanksgiving Card.  I colored the digi image with Copics and the die that is doily like is from Heartfelt Creations and the die that the digi is layered on is from spellbinders.  Added some bling and it was done.  It really says Fall to me........



That's it for now .  Thanks so much for popping in and do say hello, I love to hear from everyone!

Until next time
Tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....