Monday, February 3, 2014

Back in the swing of things


Hello crafty peeps!  I am so so sorry for being a way so long!  Life sometimes takes over and we just have to go with the flow.  I have found my mojo and hope I can keep him motivated to stick around.  I have been very lazy today, it's on the cool side here in Texas and I really want to make some cards for valentines day and I have ideas just not what I need.  Ain't that the way it happens.  But I am going to be stopping by Hobby Lobby with my Mom tomorrow and I will be getting the bits I need.  Maybe I'll get busy on some RAK cards to get out soon. Will post once I'm done.

So what have you all been crafting?  I am sharing a couple cards that my MIL, made.  She lives with us and has Alzheimer's.  She did a great job for her 1st time, don't you agree?  Here are her 2 creations, one for DH, her son and 1 for my mom from her. 


Are these not just to sweet.  She has never ever made a card before.  She picked everything out and layered it on the cards how she wanted it and I glued it all together for her.  I am so proud of her! :)


Until next time
Happy Card Crafting

1 comment:

  1. TFS these pretty cards. and yes indeed, these are wonderful, not just for a 1st time effort either. What a wonderful therapy for the 2 of you to enjoy, and I'm sure it brightens her day. How she will smile when the recipient enjoys them. Give her a big Hug from me! My Dad had AZ. It's not a fun thing to go through. My hat's off to you, as is my heart! Please tell her how much I enjoyed her creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....