Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday afternoon everyone.  It's been an absolutely lovely day here in Central TX.  Temps are in the high 80's and I am loving it!  I made a card earlier in the week for my card groups weekly challenge and darn if I did not forget to share it here with you all.  So here it is:


The challenge was to make a Black & white and add one other color.  So I added teal, my fav color!  Hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed making it....that's it for now.  Thanks so much for looking and leaving some comment love.  I do read them all and do my best to pop by your blog if you leave me the address.....

Until next time,
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and design Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Your roses are so pretty, and love the teal with the embossed background with the black & white. This is a very dramatic card, and beautiful too. Glad you are enjoying some nice weather. It's pleasant to have some warm sunshine, before we get another spate of cold temps. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Chris!! I love your embossed background and the gorgeous flowers!! The bling makes it really look so special!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....