Friday, June 20, 2014

Made 2 more cards yesterday

Morning....So yesterday I had a little time so made 2 more cards.  I have been wanting to try using an acrylic block to make backgrounds and so that's what I did.  Here is what I can up with:

                         
                                              Matching Card and Envelope

                                                              Just because card


So that's it for this great Friday.  Keep a watch here because I am going to be trying to make my own enamel dots one day soon. I will share the outcome once I do it.  have a wonderful Friday!


Until next time,
Crafty Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Your card and envelope are just perfect. Love them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards with the new-to-you technique. You achieved a great look on your 1st time (I still can't master this technique as well as I'd like!). Love the colorful backgrounds, and the texture with the added elements. Well done! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards and envelope Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them! I've been meaning to try that acrylic block thing too but someone don't seem to get around to doing it. It is the water on the wood desk that makes me hesitant. I have a whole "who cares" table behind me though.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....