Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sunflowers

Happy Thursday Morning all.  As promised here is another card I made, and yes with more Heartfelt  Creations papers and bling.  This card was for my card groups weekly Challenge this week, it was "Sunflowers"  so this is what I came up with.  I must admit I do like it, if I say so my self...... Added a closer look at the fussy cut flowers that I rounded a bit with my stylus and added some tiny, tiny beads and glitter to the centers, it just needed something more.  Any way there you have it.  Thanks for popping by and visiting.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards to share.



Until next time
Happy Card Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card and Bling Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, this is lovely! I like the oval with the sunflowers framing it, and I really like the way you've shaped those flowers and added the micro beads. I've not had a lot of success with the MStewart ones that I have. Also loved the swirl pearls embellishment too. That really added a rich detail to an already beautiful card. Happy Saturday afternoon, and TFS. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! And I didn't notice the tiny beads to the center before!! Love all the details you added...turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....