Saturday, October 4, 2014

Catching up with cards

Howdy all you crafty peeps.  I'm still here just been a bit busy with this thing called WORK and family stuff!  But I have some cards that have been waiting to be shown to you.  So lets get started.....



This was a card for last weeks card group challenge that I belong to, used it as a  to a Thank You for a sweet friend. 




Sympathy card I made for another friend to give to a family member.  She chose the truck image.




Another Thank you for a different friend for a birthday gift she gave me.


Well that's all I have made right now.  Hope everyone is having a nice crafty weekend.

Until next time,
Big crafty hugs!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! They are all so different yet so perfect. You are awesome girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Chris! I love the purple color you used on the tulip one, and I love classic automobiles and trucks so the one with the truck is just awesome! The bottom one is also so very pretty...love that technique. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....