Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Accordian Card, my 1st one

Hello crafty peeps.  I ran over to my Mom's and used her camera to snap a picture of this accordian card I made for my niece's up coming birthday.  I have had this die form Elizabeth Craft for almost a year and decided it was time to put it to use.  I used outline sticker on sookwang, type of dble sided tape.  Then colored them with Copics and stuck them to the card. Sentiment is from Power Poppy, love their stamps!

Did the card in my niece's favorite colors, blue, green and yellow.  Well it was fun to make and I am very happy with the end product... Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening.

Also entering in the following challenges:
    Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Outlaws Color Challenge - Tuesday  Color Challenge

Until next time 
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! For your 1st attempt Chris this is a beauty.. I love the die you have used..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! Lovin' all that sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love this card Chris. It is beautiful.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous! no wonder the colors are your niece's favorites - they are wonderful! and such a pretty die, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....