Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More Easter Cards

Morning everyone, I have a long day ahead of me, my mom is moving so I have to help her, she does not drive.  Any ways I wanted to share a couple more Easter cards I made.
One for a friend and one for my sweet hubby, shown in that order.  Here they are:
                                                
                                            For  a wonderful friend


                                                    For my Hubby
That's all I had time to make this year for Easter.  Just to busy with lot's of other not so fun things.... Hope you have a wonderful day and Thanks for popping by.

Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Both Gorgeous cards Chris.. have a fantastic easter..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both adorable cards! I'm sure that they are going to love their cards.
    You managed to make two more Easter cards than I did...smile...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....