Thursday, July 30, 2015

Been a bit behind on posting

Afternoon to all my online friends....I have been a bit lacks on posting the cards I've been working on.  Well not entirely my fault though.  My computer has started crashing a lot as of late....look like a new one is in my future!  So here is what I have been working on.

1st up a card for a Masculine cards swap I am in, I sent six identical and get 5 different in return.  Here is my Guy card:   

Second in line is a dry alcohol ink stamped card, done on glossy CS and image stamped in Black Stazon.  This one is for a special Friend.  

The 3rd and 4th  in the batch are made from a bunch of back grounds I made with nail polish and water and Alcohol Ink and water.  Made these cards into get well wishes I was needing.




I do have a couple others made but unfortunately I can not share these as they are for a swap in one of my card groups and would hate for my partner to see the cards before she actually rec'd them, LOL.  Kinda spoils the fun right!

Well that is all I got for today, Thanks for popping by and have great evening.

Until Next Time
Tootles

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards and the backgrounds are stunning Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....