Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Toolriffic Card!

Sorry Peeps could not help my self with the title........Anyways here is a fun guy card for the man who love to tinker in his tools.  I saw this on Pinterest and Hubby has a friend who is always tinkering in his garage with his tools.  So with his birthday just around the corner I had to case this Tool Chest card.  I am sure any of you who been to Pinterest will have seen this before.  It was fun and I picked up the tool stickers from Walmart of all places.....here's the card.  


So I should be sharing 2 cards with you, but I made a football shaped card for another friend of Hubby's and well let's just say I think it looks more like a chocolate egg, LOL !  So scrapped it and will try again another day......Such is the life of a card maker right!  

Until next time,
Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Might just have to "lift" this for Jay's Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Perfect for a man Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....