Friday, September 25, 2015

Look What my Mom made for me

Hello all.  I just have the best Mom in the world.   She made me an awesome knit blanket for my birthday.  I am absolutely loving it and wish it where cold enough to use it, but it will be soon enough I'm sure.  This took her105 hours to make.  It's 75 inches x 55 inches.  She amazes me with her knitting skills.  And here is this beautiful knit blanket!  Happy Birthday to me, LOL!  It's actually Teal and Burgundy, but it looks blue here for some reason......


Close up view

Thanks Mom Love You!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket, now I see where you get your creativeness from. (oh and you can tell your mother my birthday is in December)
    Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card your mother has made for you Chris. Something to treasure..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....