Saturday, January 30, 2016

Last Weeks Cards

Hello Crafty friends!  I made several cards last week and am just finding the time to share them with you now.  As you know I belong to Stamp Nation and Stamp Junkies (on face book) groups.  The new thing this year seems to stencils and I wanted to play with the few I had so these are the cards I came up with.  Stamp Nation had a bunch of stencil classes going on and Stamp Junkies had a challenge so I combined the two and made the cards here.   Both are done with stencils I bought years ago from Walmart and never used.  I really like the way the came out and both are going in the mail tomorrow to 2 other crafty card maker friends.  Hope you like them as much as I do and that maybe I'll inspire you to play with your stencils too, LOL.....



That's it peeps.  Hope you dig out your stencils and make some cool cards.  I will be doing more with them I'm sure of it.......

Until Next Time,
Tootles



2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Chris. Beautiful colours on the stencilling..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm really liking the stencil look lately and love the colors you chose for both.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....