Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Next to last Birthday Card for May finished!

OK, Ok, I know I said this was going to be the last birthday card but I left someone out by mistake so there will be on more birthday card coming before I get on to Mother's day cards.  This was fun to make it's from a kit with Downton Abbey theme.  It was a PBS show for those who do not know of it.   I loved the show and this set is nice.  Here is the card I came up with for a friend in one of my dearest friends. 

Until next time,
Tootles

4 comments:

  1. Your so clever I put a card 1/2 together today. Warren came home and wanted to go out for snacks .......just got home. Great card gal.....Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Beautiful card Chris..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I can see the Downton Abbey influence.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....