Saturday, April 30, 2016

This weeks cards

Hello Crafty Peeps!  Just popping in with the cards I made this week.   There are 2 Mother's Day, 1 swap and 1 birthday card.  I just love them all.  And I am back playing with stencils again, just love the way they come out!  Still have two to get pics of and will share soon.  

Hope everyone is have a super Saturday.......

Until Next time,
Tootle

                                                                      Swap Card

Birthday Card


These 2 are for Mother's day (for Friends)


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are ALL fantastic. I'm not sure what you are feeding your mojo but he is working overtime for you. These cards are simply beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chris I love them all. Your butterflies are beautiful. Did you die cit them then color them. Great cards gal. Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny D. The butterflies are from an Anna Griffin card kit.

      Delete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....