Monday, February 13, 2017

Played around with backgrounds

Hello all.   I wanted to make some water color backgrounds so I pulled out my Brusho Powders and made these backgrounds.  I am thrilled with how they came out.  I still have one more panel left and no idea what I wanna do with it yet, ahh well.....  Anyway here is what I did.  I used a stamp I have had forever from Stampin Up, this perty peacock, don't ya just love her?    The other is a hero arts floral stamp.


Well was just so happy with these I just had to share with y'all....  Thanks for popping by.

Until next time
Tootles


5 comments:

  1. Chris this is a beautiful card with fantastic colours.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love these backgrounds (I bought some brushos because of YOU!!!) But a tad scared of them, wished you lived closer so you can teach me how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolor backgrounds. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards and background Chris...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Chris. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The backgrounds are beautiful. I love that peacock. It just amazes me that so many of y'all have been paper crafting for so many years. I wish I had gotten started sooner. I love it.

    I saw your House Mouse that you had posted. It's so cute. I have just started collecting them and wish I could find some of the older ones.

    I am one of your newest followers and look forward to seeing more of your work when you publish it.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....