Monday, February 27, 2017

Q quickie card and some alcohol ink backgrounds

Hi Peeps, here is a super quick card I just made for a Pen Pal swap over on Stamp Nation.  Used one of the alcohol ink backgrounds I made over the weekend and used a very old floral stamp that I love and the sentiment is from Her arts form long ago also.   But i do believe it came out pretty nice!   Also here is a picture of the assorted backgrounds I did with my alcohol inks.   Just had not played with them in such a long time and came across them when looking for something else and thought why not!  
 



Well that's it folks.  Thanks bunches for stopping by and I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know what you think of these.  

Until Next Time
Tootles

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous backgrounds. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and those backgrounds are incredible. Nice job gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! The backgrounds look fantastic. You have mastered the background inking (and I'm so jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and backgrounds Chris..loz

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....