Saturday, April 22, 2017

Really quick Card!

Hello and Happy Saturday all..........I almost forgot I had wanted to send a get well card to my Aunt who had some surgery on Thursday.  Well I wanted it to go out in today's mail so I had to make something quickly.  So I went back to my tried and true outline stickers and double side tape and Glitter Ritz.    Just peeled the outline sticker off attached to one side of dble sided tape.  Then added glitter ritz and burnished it a bit.  Then fussy cut the image down to size and peeled off the other side of tape and adhered to card front.  Done!  And now it's in the mail as planned, love it when I actually get something out on time.... LOL

Thanks for popping in and looking.  Have a fab weekend!  Hope your doing something crafty in one way or another :)

Until next time
Tootles


3 comments:

  1. Love love love it my style of card. Quick and easy. Great card gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quick card Chris. I hope your Aunt is recovering well..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the sparkle, too.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....