Monday, June 12, 2017

Baby Girl Shower Card.

Well hello all.  Hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far.  I made a cute Baby Shower card for friend's Daughter in law.  I am going to her shower Saturday morning so I had to make a card!  We know it's a girl she's having & I went with the nursery colors for the card.  I used Stampin" Up layered Bear stamp in pink, grey and black distress inks.  I also stamped a stripey background (Catherine Pooler stamp) in the pink and grey ink then added the scrap paper and popped the bear up with foam tape after fussy cutting it out.  Added the pink stamped bow from the bear set also.  I think it's cute if I do say do my self.  I added the the pink homemade bling as an after thought.   So there you have it.  What do you think, Cute ? 

Thanks for popping by and I'll be back soon with more to share.  Have a great and hopefully crafty week!  

Until Next time 
Tootles
                           
                          



2 comments:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....