Friday, September 1, 2017

Assorted Cards

Hello everyone.  Hope everyone has had a super week.  I have a few cads to share this evening.  The first is a cad for my Niece who moved into her 1st dorm at college.  She is attending Hofstar University.  And we are so proud of her.  She has always loved getting mail and asked if I would send the occasional card.  So here is the 1st of many cards she will be getting while away at college.  I used stamps from Catherine Pooler and then just splattered ink all over the card and the envelope to match.... The second card is just a to say Hi to my Aunt and Uncle.  they love getting cards so for this one I used some kitchen sink layering stamps for basket with flowers.  then added some Art Impressions stamps and a touch of water coloring....The third card was actually painted about a week ago and I just layered it up with some black CS and that was it.  This one is for my Secret Sistah in a card group I am part of....  Then the last card is for one of my Dog walking clients who lost his sister yesterday. It's a very easy embossed image in white then just added water and Marvy ink in no particluar order...............

Well that's all I have for this evening.  I do have a birthday card to get made so that will be my next thing to share and I have been playing around with Christmas cards too.

Thanks for popping in to visit and have a great weekend.

Until next time
Tootles




1 comment:

I absolutely love to hear from my followers and other crafty friends, and read every comment left. So please leave me your comments. It makes my day, really....